Vacuum Pressure Impregnation PlantProviding you the best range of vacuum pressure impregnation plant with effective & timely delivery.
Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 4.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Power Consumption||3 phase 440 V AC|
|Usage/Application||Transformer coil, motor Winding, Ferrous & Non Ferrous Alloy|
|Feature||Best Quality, Reasonable Price, Heavy duty.|
|Voltage||440 V AC|
|Motor Speed||1440 RPM|
|Surface Finish||If necessary machinig|
Drying of power transformers with vacuum furnaces has the following advantages:
- It is designed for drying the solid insulation of power transformers.
- A common practice during the production or repair of power transformers is to remove moisture from paper insulation. The dried insulation has dielectric strength 20 times greater than not dried one, as moisture affects its dielectric breakdown.
- Depending on the types of transformers there are several ways to remove moisture from the active part. One of them is drying with a vacuum furnace (vacuum oven).
- More intensive evaporation of moisture in comparison with drying with warm air or natural drying;
- Optimal overall performance and reduced processing time.
- Uniform Drying of the Entire Transformer Core Volume.
- Economic Use of Electricity.
- Reduced Duration of Drying.
- Simple Operation.
- Process Parameters Control and Logging.
- Removal of Moisture From Chamber.
- The Chamber Is Made of Anti-corrosion Material.
- Item Code: HO-UETPL
- Production Capacity: customized
- Delivery Time: 1 MONTH
- Packaging Details: Bobble Sheet, If required we can arrange wooden packing.